We’re here to help
From 8 AM to 8 PM ET
Support staff are available to help with your questions and concerns, including:
- What to expect during administration of BLENREP
- What to do if you experience side effects
- Education about multiple myeloma
Together with GSK Oncology offers a variety of access and reimbursement resources in one easy-to-access location for all GSK oncology products.
- Benefits investigation
- Prior authorization and appeal support
- Cost Savings Plan for those who are eligible
- Co-Pay assistance
- Enrollment in eye doctor locator and appointment scheduling and reminder services
REMS resources available to you
In addition to counseling from your healthcare provider, a REMS Patient Guide with education on the risk and management of eye problems is available. Visit BLENREPREMS.com or call 1-855-209-9188 for more information.